Monday, October 8, 2007

VOTE FOR THIS MAN!!!

He's the guy who brought you such quotable gems as, "I'm a conservative, but I'm not mad at everyone over it," and on how he got so much of the black vote in AK as a Republican, "Simple. I asked them for it." He's the bass player in the band Capitol Offense. And now he's asking you a simple question. It's the title of this first video:

"Want to see the IRS disappear?"

No, he's not a magician. It's former Gov. and current,
and possibly the darn nicest, Republican Presidential candidate, Mike Huckabee.

Interested?

Just watch...



Sounds pretty good, wouldn't you say? Just keep watching. It gets better.





And now some words from the guys who wrote the book on this stuff:


So go check out the Fair Tax link on the left there. Go ahead. You know you want to.

1 comment:

Erik Barnes said...

Hopefully, Huckabee will win his primary and Bill Richardson will win the other, that way I'd actually have to decide which one I like more rather than which one do I hate less.