Monday, September 1, 2008

(One of) The Greatest Adventure(s)

As some of you know, Stephanie left today with Gabriel Wickizer and Ashley Hollingsworth to Guatemala to visit and work with Dan Divelbiss. They will be gone until the 13th. That's awesome for them. Unfortunately, though I have some time off this week, it wasn't enough for it to be worth it for me to go with them. But I figured I need something to do with this time off by myself. So I have decided to leave tomorrow and drive to Shenandoah National Park in Virginia for a couple days. Should be pretty awesome. Hangin out with nature, camping in my car, good times.

So, if you need me, I will have my phone, but not turned on all of the time. Should be back Thursday. Prayers for me and the other group will be appreciated. Thanks.

And yes, I will have that song from The Hobbit stuck in my head a lot. And yes, I am about to watch it.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Why are you going camping by yourself in VA?

Tommy said...

Seemed fun. Needed something to do.

And sorry to hear about your new post.

Anonymous said...

i just finished camping in my car... because it broke down in front of a Firestone service center on Labor Day at 6:30pm and not getting it in working condition until 2:15pm the next day. Ugh. I hope your trip is more fun than mine.