Monday, October 13, 2008

An election? Again?!?

Alright, finally got a new poll up. I know, the question is a shocker.

For those who may not have known that VFD was even running, you may want to see this.

And for those of you who may not know what the "F" in VFD is for, just think about it. The answer will come to you.

Oh, and if you're thinking about voting for Obama, you may want to hear what this guy has to say.

He's a pastor. He clearly knows what he is talking about.

Yes, he's totally serious.

6 comments:

Andy said...

I can't figure out what the F stands for.
VD's too young anyway.

Anonymous said...

Here's to the Prohibition ticket

Andy said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQalRPQ8stI

Interesting video.

I drink to the Prohibtion ticket!

Andy said...

Why didn't you list Dennis Haysbert? I vote for him

Anonymous said...

I would vote for Dennis Haysbert as well. He was a much better president than Martin Sheen.

I still don't know what that preacher dude is talking about.

Anonymous said...

I'm still voting for my write-in candidate of Kermit T. Frog. If offered, I'd also vote for Dennis Haysbert. We'd be in good hands.