Sunday, April 20, 2008

Live from St. Louis

Greetings, all. In case you haven't been keeping up, I am currently out in St. Louis for the week for my new job training. Just arrived today. Swank AV is covering a lot of stuff, including the flight and hotel, as well as transportation to and from training, and money for dinner every day, which is sweet. There's a bbq place right next to the hotel. It doesn't look too impressive, but it's probly pretty good at least. I also found one less than 2 mi. away. It's nice cos if I wanna go anywhere not right around the hotel, I need a cab, so it wouldn't be too terribly expensive. Unfortunately, downtown is like 16 mi. away, so I won't be hanging out there too much, I'm afraid.

Another downside would be that I forgot my phone charger, and my battery is at about 1/4. So I won't have it on very much, except maybe once a day to check for voice mail. So if you want to get a hold of me, you should e-mail me or call my hotel @ 636-861-8300, rm. 400.

Training starts tomorrow. More updates to follow, since I'll probably just be hanging out in my room a lot. Maybe I shoulda rented a car. Oh, well.

2 comments:

Andy said...

So much for the updates

Andy said...

How's the job?