Friday, July 11, 2008

Just doing my part

You may be tired of reading my posts about global warming and how we are so not the cause of it, so I'll let you watch some videos of other, more knowledgeable people talking about it. It's a nice little visual dose of truth. And it's so good and truthy, this dose comes in 3 parts!

The first part includes fun stuff like showing that the famous, and immensely important, "Hockey Stick Graph" is actually total bupkis:


This section blows a hole in another graph showing rises in temperature related to rises in CO2.


And now the dirty politics of Global Warming.


Convinced yet? Well, that's not totally my goal. If anything, I just want to try to show people that the debate is not over. My side may or may not be right, but it's definitely credible and deserves to be heard.

4 comments:

Andy said...

Niftyness abounds on this site.

Tommy said...

Why thank you, my good man.

Anonymous said...

I dunno...the first video was from the University of Calgary...Nothing is shadier than a Canuck. Except shade.

Tommy said...

Hehe
Maybe, but it almost lends even more credibility when even those "progressive" Canadians are saying things like this.

And they're actually all parts of the same video.