Friday, July 11, 2008

More to keep you coming back

I've done a little updating on the blog here. One new addition is a poll on the side. I'll try to have a new one every week, starting on Monday and going thru Friday, and I'll keep the results up over the weekend. This week's poll: What do you want the first poll question to be? Respond, and the winner will be the question for next week. You can also leave comments on any post suggesting questions that you'd like to see.

I also added a new links section called "Issues," where I have links to websites covering the obviously correct sides of various debates and such. Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really want to know who put the bop in the bop-shu-bop. Personally, I think it's the asshole who doesn't like Sting aka Tito Ortiz.