Tuesday, May 29, 2007

CGN...U

Me?

The other day, I found out just what happens when I get mildly intoxicated in the middle of the day. I buy Gregorian Chant CDs.

I went to Newport with Danny and Lawshe to buy our tickets for the new Pirates movie (which was quite good, btw) and we had tons of time on the parking meter, so we decided to hang out there for a bit. We ended up going to The Claddagh, where I proceeded to have a beer and a scotch. Pretty good combo in a pub. But, unfortunately, all I'd eaten that day so far were 2 donuts. So I was quite happy. Then I saw that Barnes & Noble was having a "Buy 2 classical CDs, get 1 free" deal, so I bought a couple Gregorian Chant albums and a Bach organ album to go with them.

I tell ya, get a couple in me and I am out of control!

And no, I didn't just buy those because of the buzz. I do actually thoroughly enjoy that music and had intended for quite some time so get some.

I'm getting married in less that 3 months.

5 comments:

Vaelin said...

LoL @ the wee man who can't hold his alkyhol. Then again, worse decisions have been made whilst under the influence. Good choices in 'tunes.

Jenny N said...

you're nuts Tommy. NUTS!

Tommy said...

Crazy-go-, or regular type?

Tommy said...

Thanks, Glenn. It made me remember the times in the Probe listening to the chants, wishing that sun roof were stained glass...

Jenny N said...

crazy go NUTSSSSSS!!!!!