Thursday, May 31, 2007

Oh, these times we live in

Well, we did it. It was said to be impossible, but it was done. It was said that none of us could pull together enough funds to do it, but it happened.

Barnes got drunk.

And he's a happy, polite drunk. Which is good.

It only took and entire bottle of SoCo, 1 1/2 Samuel Adams's, and roughly 1/2 a pint of Red Stripe to pull it off.

Also, I have discovered the greatest ice cream of all time: Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bun. Go eat some! I will right now! Bye!

But best of all, as of yesterday, Stephanie and I have been together for 2 years! We rule!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Who can? The Andy-man can.

Tommy said...

Haha
Is that new? And how's the jorb goin?

Unknown said...

Patriot Act: a billion
Terrorists: ZERO

If anyone twists this and put personal freedom in place of terrorists, I will see to it that I personally beat you 'cause the patriot act is only used on known terrorists and those who have a 99.9999999999999999999% chance or better of being a terrorist. Man I hate libs.

Unknown said...

Oh, in case you didn't know, huge terrorist plot was foiled at JFK airport today.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to President Limbaugh and Vice President Coulter, Britney Spears is now wearing underwear.

Erik Barnes said...

i was finally able to read your blog (shitty computer be damned!). I'm privileged to be honored on your blog in regards to my night of drunkeness. peace.