Sunday, August 17, 2008

#13

Now for something a little more recent.

The game against Penn State in 2006 got off to a slow start. Very slow. Pretty much a defensive battle/fighting the elements kind of first half. The Buckeyes were ahead 7 to 3, but needed something to really get going and get this game put away. Then Troy Smith did what many called his play that really earned him that Heisman. Let's watch...



Holy crap.

Ohio State went on to return two interceptions for touchdowns and put this one to bed. Spectacular finish to a classic game.

3 comments:

Andy said...

You gotta be born with what #10 just did.

Freakin of the awesome kind.

I like how I don't need to watch the video to know what happened.

Andy said...

If Katzenmoyer's spear of Missouri QB Corby Jones isn't one of your highlight then I'm going to smack you.

Tommy said...

Hey, I have my list already made. All is well.