Thursday, August 28, 2008

#3

Can Andy read my mind? You decide.

Ok, so I know I missed another day of posting. Working a 15 hr. day will do that to you.

Anyway, to the play at hand! And this one's a doozie.

We all remember the fantastic heart attack that was Ohio State's 2002 National Championship season. And perhaps no regular season game caused more infarctions than the game against Purdue. The Buckeyes were down late in this very low-scoring game (as you'll see by the scores). It was 4th and short. The game was on the line. We had a fantastic running game that included the quarterback's scrambling abilities. Ohio State is known for pounding it up the gut. So, they did the rational thing: Krenzel threw it 37 yards for a touchdown.

Don't believe me? Well, watch the play unfold that is now known by the well-deserved words, "Holy Buckeye!" You'll be glad you did...



I know I just about dropped a load.